The growing low-code no-code captures the attention of different technology industries like marketing, IT, operations, finance, and more. The attention. The adoption of low-code no-code platforms allows businesses to reduce their IT spending regardless of company size and structure and following significant worldwide trends:
- Changing workforce - Today, 35% of the workforce are millennials, and according to the forecast, by 2025, it will double itself. There is no doubt that millennials need a completely different digital experience today in the enterprise world. They are looking for a fully digitalized experience with minimum vendor interaction.
- Surging digital demand - While 85% of the organizations struggle to analyze unstructured data, in the next 5 years, new 500M new apps will be built.
- Shortage of developers - Today, there are 1.4 million software developers open jobs, and only 400,000 software developers graduated.
Low-Code No-Code Automation for Cyber Security
Saasmnet helps security teams of all sizes to automate everyday tasks without custom software development or expensive external consulting. Focusing on the following principles, we will empower your security teams:
- Integrate everything - Unlock missing capabilities of your stack with seamless integration into popular security tools, cloud services, and enterprise applications.
- Easy to build - Easily define complex automation scenarios that make the biggest impact on your security productivity.
- Choose your goals - Build automated scenarios that fit your business goals, security team skills, and company policies.